Think we can work together? I'd love to hear more!
meet holy | founder +editor-in-chief.
UNTOUCHD Magazine is a labour of love! I am a product of a coding bootcamp (general assembly). Truth be told, when I joined the world of programming, I had zero experience, which made learning fun, challenging, never ending, and hard. But because I wanted to learn how to code, and build websites (at the moment), I stood by it – hard. While i began sharing my journey online (insta - @codegirlcode), I quickly noticed that I wasn't alone, there was a community behind me, rooting, and cheering me up - highs + lows. A lot of women (and men), became interested in my story, but more because they too, were in the same journey as I was - learning. We encouraged each other, we stepped into an unknown field not knowing how we'd feel but continued to be led by our curiosity, and the adrenaline provided by our codes..
Meet Holy, founder + Editor-In-Chief of UNTOUCHD Magazine - A lifestyle magazine for women inspired by tech. She has a knack for #neverstoplearning, and found her way through the front-end world and yet still explores the many layers of tech. In her spare time you can find her helping others write their first line of code. She is an advocate for community building, and support while learning. She previously worked with General Assembly, and volunteered with Girl Develop It local chapter. She now runs UNTOUCHD Magazine full-time, and focuses on promoting balance, and wellness in tech through UNTOUCHD, and her newfound blog.
you can also find me here...
Interviewed by digital nomad + women in tech blogger, Brittany of Stay Curious Darling — #WCW Edition.
- Guest on Learn To Code With Me Podcast with Laurence Bradford – “Vegan Blogger Turned Techie” Podcast S2E13.
- Interviewed by Girls Knows Tech – Interview with holy from UNTOUCHD Magazine.
- Featured in Vanila‘s Blog – post by Jelena – “15 Female Web Developers To Follow On Instagram“.
- Featured on Data Mania’s post “6 Ways To Encourage Gender Equality In STEM“.
- Interviewed by Uzo of EntryOneTwo – Thoughts from an Editor-In-Chief + Freelance Developer.
- Interviewed by Elyssa of Meditations On Tech – UNTOUCHD + Journey.
- Featured on Louminous's blog - Top 5 Female Tech Blogs.
- Interviewed by WiTech - Holy P.: Tech Magazine Editor